- A defense that simply cannot get off the field without a sack or well-timed turnover.
- Soft Coverage all the time, even on critical 3rd downs.
- Can't stop the run - the Colts ran the ball 8 straight times to open the 3rd quarter.
- Blown coverages and mismatches - Preston Smith was covering a tight end near the goal line on one play(!)
- An offense, led by an MVP QB, that completely stalls for an extended period of time in-game.
- The entire offense disappeared for the entire 3rd quarter - it was extremely frustrating to watch. They had two 3-and-outs in basically 17 minutes of play into the early 4th quarter.
- Worthless special teams play
- JK Scott sucks
- The kick/punt return units suck
- Everything sucks...except Mason Crosby is having a great season.
- Jeremy: 23-17 Packers
- Andy: 27-20 Packers
- Elliot 28-20 Packers