- The APP gang had some personal stuff to attend to during the past few weeks, but we're back at it!
- The Packers suffered a humiliating defeat the weak prior against the LA Chargers - a game which saw them get their asses handed to them in all 3 phases of the game...the beginning of this game saw them pick up right where they left off with a flat first quarter full of pre-snap penalties, mistakes or whatever.
- The Packers defense is a real concern right now - the unit that was dominating the first 3 weeks has been replaced with a defense that is hemorrhaging yards and explosive plays.
- The run defense was not solved. Game predicated Carolina to pass more in the second half.
- The run defense needs to work at keeping down and distance in their favor. The defense needs a yard to convert situations to set up pass rush which is their best asset.
- Defense dedicated manpower to stop the run. Lancaster and Goodson were in on the majority of early downs.
- Kevin King plays zone while the rest of the D plays man. WTF?
- The Packers can't cover a tight end to save their lives - crossing routes are always, always wide open vs. this defense.
- The offense got going with the now lethal 1-2 punch of Aaron Jones + Jamal Williams at RB.
- Aaron Jones leads the league in TDs - 14 this year already! He is a GAM.
- Rodgers did miss wide-open receivers.
- Davante Adams might be the best route runner in the NFL - he is sooooo smooth off the line and breaks CBs' ankles all the time. Good to have him back.
- Speaking of Receivers: Geronimo Allison and MVS have completely disappeared in the passing offense.
- Jace Sternberger played a decent amount and actually help up ok in run blocking. He was just recently activated of the IR return designation
- Rodgers downfield touch is suspect.
- Bahktiari is playing hurt. He needs to get healthy.
- Special teams coverage units on special teams still are a concern.
- The Packers have NEGATIVE YARDAGE on punt returns this year - that is beyond pitiful.