GB 44 NY Jets 38 ot
GB 0 Detroit 31
- Recap of first road win at NY Jets and season ending loss at Lambeau to Detroit. Packers finished with a record of 6-9-1
- Special teams was a disaster last two games - fake punt against Jets and fake FG for TD against Lions. How NO ONE saw a Lion split out wide? Ron Zook was on sidelines with his arms crossed (literally)
- Aaron Rodgers suffered concussion against Lions. Why did he play? Who bears responsibility for his injury?
- Offense totaled 175 yards, 9 1st downs and averaged 3.1 yds per play against Lions. Totaled over 500 against Jets
- Did this team underachieve this year?
- Marcedes Lewis revealed on Mostly Football show that Rodgers changed plays, didn’t like what MM called. He would individually tell guys what to run. Sandlot football. https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sports/marcedes-lewis-detailed-tension-aaron-rodgers- mike-mccarthy-green-bay-season-031440680.html
- What did we see in last two games that gave us hope? Negative vibes?
- Coaching update; McDaniels would appear to be favorite. LaFleur, Caldwell, Pagano, Flores, Campbell, Munchak, Carmichael and Philbin have interviewed or scheduled.
- 30 seconds - what ideal qualities should the Packers look for in next coach?
- Overview of offseason podcasts
- Fans need to call VM 508-535-5468 or email [email protected].